The J12 has not finished revealing its secrets. Dive into the universe and evolution of the House’s watchmaking icon: the history of its design, the softness of its ceramic and the prowess of the self-winding and manual-winding movements manufactured exclusively for CHANEL.
Inspired by the sleek lines of race cars and racing yachts from the America’s Cup, the J12 is an icon of 21st-century watchmaking. A timepiece designed by the Watch Creation Studio at Place Vendôme in Paris and assembled at the CHANEL Manufacture in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland.
- Black Highly Resistant Ceramic and Stainless Steel
- Black Lacquered Dial
- Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
- Steel Screw-Down Crown with Black Highly Resistant Ceramic Cabochon
- Self-Winding Mechanical Movement
- Skeleton Case Back
- J12 Collection
- Black Highly Resistant Ceramic Three-Row Bracelet & Steel Center Folding Clasp