The Gucci Garden continues to be a limitless source of inspiration for the House, rich with animals and creatures that appear throughout the collections. The Web dial of this watch features the Gucci bee—a historical symbol from the '70s archives—set within a gold-colored case on a nylon Web strap with the words "l'aveugle par amour" (which translates to "Blind for Love".
- Stainless Steel Yellow Gold PVD Case
- Green and Red Web Nylon Dial with Embroidered Gold Bee
- Quartz movement
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (160 feet/50 meters)
- Green and Red Web Nylon Strap with "l'aveugle par amour" Written on Center Stripe and Stainless Steel Yellow Gold PVD Tang Buckle
- Wrist size adjustable from 169mm to 211mm