J12 20 Limited Edition Watch
Schedule an Appointment
Delivery time varies. Contact for details.
Design Number: H6477
The J12 has not finished revealing its secrets. Dive into the universe and evolution of the House’s watchmaking icon: the history of its design, the softness of its ceramic and the prowess of the self-winding and manual-winding movements manufactured exclusively for CHANEL.
Inspired by the sleek lines of race cars and racing yachts from the America’s Cup, the J12 is an icon of 21st-century watchmaking. A timepiece designed by the Watch Creation Studio at Place Vendôme in Paris and assembled at the CHANEL Manufacture in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland.
- White Highly Resistant Ceramic and Steel
- White-Lacquered Dial with Rhodium Plated Motifs
- 12 Round Brilliant Diamonds with an approx. total weight of 0.03ct
- Steel Unidirectional Rotating Bezel with White Varnish & Rhodium Plated Motifs
- Steel Screw-Down Crown with White Highly Resistant Ceramic Cabochon
- High Precision Quartz Movement
- J12 Collection
- Limited Edition
- White Highly Resistant Ceramic Three-Row Bracelet & Steel Center Folding Clasp