Aquis Date Upcycle
Each Piece is Unique - This watch is particularly special. The PET plastic recycling process produces random patterns - meaning no two dials are the same. Therefore, each dial is special and one of a kind. Oris will not limit production of this unique timepiece either; they will continue to make them as long as there is a demand. Our hope is that our customers will choose Aquis Date Upcycle and join the movement in making a daily commitment to reducing the world’s ocean plastic crisis.
Beyond the dial, the watches share their architecture with the popular Aquis Date models. Crafted with a stainless steel case and a unidirectional rotating diver’s bezel inlayed with a scratch-resistant grey ceramic top ring. They also boast a stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp, crown protectors, a screw-down crown, and a Swiss-Made automatic mechanical movement.
- Stainless Steel
- Multicolored Dial from Recycled PET Plastic
- Indices and Hands Superluminova BG W9
- Sapphire, Domed on Both Sides, Anti-Reflective Coating Inside
- Grey Ceramic Minutes Scale Top Ring
- Round Bottle Cap Edge Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
- Skeleton Case Back
- Automatic Winding Date Movement
- Three-Row Stainless Steel Bracelet with Deployment Clasp