Aquis Date Relief
Relief Bezel - Oris is proud to announce a partnership with the expedition swimmer and water ambassador Ernst Bromeis, a man who swam the length of the Rhine and is now working on ‘The Blue Miracle’ - a series of swims that will form a campaign to raise awareness of water. This series will start with an 800km swim across the world’s largest freshwater lake, Lake Baikal. The swim will take him 60 days and the water will measure a chilly 12 degrees Celsius (53.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
The Oris Aquis Date Relief, a high-quality diver's watch, is inspired by the color and feeling of water. The grey dial recalls the color of a stormy sea, while the watch’s signature diving scale numerals in relief are a reminder of the texture of water, as well as its elemental role in all life.
- Stainless Steel
- Grey Sunray Dial
- Indices and Hands Superluminova BG W9
- Sapphire, Domed on Both Sides, Anti-Reflective Coating Inside
- Minutes Scale Top Ring
- Round Sandblast Bottle Cap Edge Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
- Skeleton Case Back
- Automatic Winding Date Movement
- Red Rubber Strap with Stainless Steel Deployment Clasp