AquisPro Date Calibre 400
The New Standard - Oris’s professional diver’s watch, the AquisPro Date, is the latest watch to be equipped with Oris’s in-house Calibre 400 movement. Boasting elevated levels of anti-magnetism, superior accuracy compared to a chronometer, a five-day power reserve and a 10-year guarantee, Calibre 400 is the new standard in Swiss Made automatic mechanical movements.
The AquisPro Date is a natural home for Oris’s high-performance Calibre 400. Designed to serve professional divers on saturation dives, it’s a highly technical tool watch chosen by divers who work on complex engineering projects in helium-enriched environments hundreds of meters below the water’s surface. Among its special features is Oris’s patented Rotation Safety System, known as RSS. This exclusive Oris device, commissioned by the professional diving community, enables the wearer to adjust and lock the uni-directional rotating bezel into place. This means that during a dive they can read off remaining dive time with absolute certainty. A chunky rubber grip makes it easy to operate, even when gloved, while a yellow and white minutes scale engraved into the scratch-resistant ceramic bezel insert delivers high levels of low-light legibility.
- Titanium Case with Black DLC Plated Ceramic Minutes Scale Top Ring
- Black Dial with Printed Wave Structure
- Sapphire, Domed on Both Sides with Anti-Reflective Coating Inside
- Titanium Black Plated Backing with Special Printings & Markings
- Automatic Winding Date
- Indices and Hands Superluminova BG W9 Grade A
- Black Rubber Strap with Black Plated Titanium Deployment Clasp