Twenty~4 Automatic Watch 7300/1200R-001
Patek Philippe has launched a brand new self-winding mechanical ladies’ watch, designed to set the pace of life in style for the modern, active woman. A new embodiment of feminine elegance, the Twenty~4 Automatic is the first model in the collection to feature a round case. The rose gold version with diamond-set bezel is available with a brown sunburst or silvery dial enriched with a shimmering vertical and horizontal satin finish that is reminiscent of wild shantung silk. The beating heart of the timepiece is the caliber 324 S C self-winding movement, which is visible through the sapphire-crystal case back, displaying hours, minutes and sweep seconds, and the date in a small aperture at 6 o’clock.
- Self-winding mechanical movement. Caliber 324 S C.
- Brown sunburst dial. Gold applied numerals with luminescent coating.
- Rose gold. Sapphire-crystal case back. Water resistant to 30 m. Diameter: 36 mm. Height: 10.05 mm.
- 160 diamonds: ~0.77 ct. (bezel).
- Rose gold bracelet. Fold-over clasp.