Aquis Date Calibre 400 (41.5mm)
The Joy of Mechanics - Oris’s team of in-house watchmakers and engineers pushed the limits of mechanical watchmaking with the Calibre 400 Series.
In our digital, connected, touch-sensitive world, the joy of mechanics has taken on new meaning. Whether we’re looking at a Ferris wheel with its open workings, or a mechanical watch movement through a case back, it warms us to see how things work. Oris is driven by this joy. Because if there’s one thing their watches have to do, it’s bring a smile. We know no one needs a mechanical watch. But the simple pleasure of owning one and seeing it work makes life that much more enjoyable. That’s what we mean by the joy of mechanics.
- Stainless Steel
- Blue Dial
- Indices and Hands Superluminova BG W9
- Sapphire, Domed on Both Sides, Anti-Reflective Coating Inside
- Blue Ceramic Minutes Scale Top Ring
- Round Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
- Skeleton Case Back
- Automatic Winding Date Movement
- Black Rubber Strap with Deployment Clasp
- Certificate Included